- Engineering Centenary Celebrations
- CIGRE Young Member Showcase
- UCD Researchers Develop a “Pallet-Integrated” Wireless Dynamometer for CNC Machines
- 3D printing competition invites you to ‘Shape the Future’ for a sustainable world
- The 2nd AET Symposium on SMART and ACSM Manufacturing (AET2019)
- Mechanical Engineering Lecturer is Keynote Speaker at UCD Annual Teaching and Learning Conference
- Eight UCD schools win Athena SWAN awards for gender equality commitment
- Controlling Moving and Shaking for Better Space Travel and Horse Training
- Novel “Direct Part Marking” Technology
- SFI Research Centre hosts EU Industry Day session on advanced manufacturing
- Towards Mass Production for Precision Micro/Nano Devices
- Research to improve welding process for manufacturing industries
- Top Irish jockeys back UCD engineers use of race footage to crack future helmet design
- €8 Million in government funding awarded by SEAI to innovative energy research projects across Ireland
Centenary Celebration - Civil, Electrical & Electronic and Mechanical and Materials Engineering
Friday, 22 March, 2019
UCD College of Engineering and Architecture are delighted to announce the centenary celebration of the UCD Schools of Civil, Electrical and Electronic and Mechanical and Materials Engineering. Since 1919, over 7,500 engineering graduates from these three Schools have gone on to play leading roles in industry, business, academia and society.
We are marking this historic occasion by holding a black-tie gala dinner in O'Reilly Hall on Friday, October 18.
We want our alumni to gather together to celebrate this historic occasion with their classmates and friends. This promises to be a night of celebration, reconnection and nostalgia and we look forward to welcoming you back to UCD!
We are also delighted to announce that UCD Mechanical Engineering graduate and award-winning DJ Tom Dunne will be our MC on the evening. Tom has worked as a broadcaster with some of the biggest radio stations in Ireland, including Newstalk, Today FM and 98FM, as well as working as a presenter on RTÉ.
All proceeds will be used to provide support for engineering students who are struggling financially in UCD and to ensure a greater diversity of students in the Schools.
With thanks to our Platinum sponsor - the exclusive, headline sponsor for the Centenary Dinner:
With thanks to our Silver sponsors: