Contemporary Issues in Hospital Practice (CIHP) 2014 - Abstracts Invited
Contemporary Issues in Hospital Practice (CIHP) 2014
Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
Thursday 6th November 2014
Catherine McAuley Education & Research Centre
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are invited for oral (10 minutes) and poster presentations to be made at the CIHP meeting on Thursday 6th November next. Clinical & Scientific submissions are welcome.
A medal will be awarded to one winner in each category.
- Open to those involved in clinical or laboratory based research affiliated to the Dublin Academic Medical Centre/UCD Conway Institute of Biomolecular & Biomedical Research
- Postgraduate MD or PhD students are eligible
- Abstracts should not exceed 350 words (single spacing, Times New Roman – font size 11)
- Electronic copy of abstracts should be submitted email email@example.com to get form
- Please state whether submission is for Laboratory or Clinical and indicate your preference for Oral or Poster presentation
- We encourage posters (AO size, Portrait) which have already been used for national /international meetings
- Abstracts must have a short, specific title (no abbreviations), which indicates the nature of the investigation.
- Complete Name and Department. Contact details including contact number and email address of the correspondent must be provided. This person will receive information about acceptance and presentation.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ABSTRACTS Friday 26th September 2014
Further information available from Rita Marron/Mary Gaine Tel: 01 803 4383/2838.