Summer Elective at Simon Fraser University Vancouver
The UCD Student Summer Research Committee have announced an 8-12 week summer research elective at Simon Fraser University Vancouver during Summer 2016 for five students from the UCD School of Medicine.
Up to 5 individual student elective places are available for a number of research projects. Although not mandatory, specific interests in Neuroscience, Radiology, Neurology, Oncology and Computer Science would be desirable. These elective opportunities are open to all students within the UCD School of Medicine.
- A personal statement no more than 150 words. A one page CV
- Please email your applications to email@example.com clearing marking it with your Name and the 'Simon Fraser University Application' in the subject line.
Closing Date for receipt of applications is 13:00 on Wednesday 10th February 2016.
Selection of Candidates
- Shortlisting by colleagues in the Simon Fraser University will take place on the 11th February 2016.
- Shortlisted students will be notified on 12th February 2016
- Interviews and student presentations will take place on 16th February 2016 at 7:30am