SSRA 2020 News
We are delighted to announce that the Summer Student Research Awards (SSRA) Programme 2020 is now open for project submission for 2020.
Proposals are sought for eight-week laboratory, clinical, patient-centred or educational research projects, to be undertaken by our undergraduate students within the College of Health and Agricultural Sciences and College of Engineering and Architecture during summer 2020.
To submit projects, you must upload your project to the online form that is available here.
All supervisors are required to complete the relevant Ethics forms for their project, which can be found on the UCD School of Medicine Research Ethics Committee (SM-REC) website here.
Veterinary projects can find relevant Animal Research Ethics Committee (AREC) documentation here.
- SSRA Launch: Tuesday 12th November 2019
- Projects to be submitted by 20th December 2019
- SSRA Introduction Meeting: Monday 25th May 2020
- SSRA Mid-Review Meeting: Tuesday 7th July 2020
- SSRA Poster Presentation Night: Tuesday 15th September 2020
- SSRA Gold Medal Night: Wednesday 23rd September 2020