The MSc in Data Analytics for Precision Medicine is open to graduates in the Health Sciences and Healthcare professionals who hold a minimum 2H1 in an undergraduate Degree. This 90-credit MSc has a 2-year part-time offering (X890) or can be taken as a full-time, 1-year programme (X889). In addition, there are options to complete the 30-credit Graduate Certificate (X892), or the 60-credit Graduate Diploma in Data Analytics for Precision Medicine (X891).
- Masters Taught Degree ; Full-Time (1 year) or Part-Time (2 year)
- Significant contribution by an industry leader, Genomic Medicine Ireland
- Traditional Didactic Teaching with online, syncronous and asynchronous learning
- Exit and Entry Strategies at Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diploma level
- NFQ Level 9, 90 ECTS Credits