- Equips graduates with the knowledge and expertise required to recognise and treat skin disorders commonly encountered in general practice.
- Fifty per cent of course content is delivered online.
- ICGP-approved for CME & CPD.
- Focuses on patient-related problems while also developing knowledge of the theoretical background.
- Presents real cases from clinical practice.
Dermatology comprises 25% of a General Practitioner’s workload. The majority of skin conditions should be treated in a general practice setting. This course is for practicing doctors, either in family practice, or doctors training in family or general medicine.