SSRA 2020 Poster Presentations
Each year over 100 of our undergraduate students undertake supervised 8-week laboratory, clinical, patient-centred or educational research projects as part of the Student Summer Research Awards initiative.
We are delighted to welcome you to the Summer Student Research Awards (SSRA) Programme 2020. This 8-week elective module provides an opportunity for undergraduate students to undertake a supervised research project, with the potential of gaining 5 ECTS credits towards their degree programme. Projects take place during the third (summer) trimester in a variety of locations within UCD and at our affiliated hospitals. SSRA is open to students from our undergraduate programmes. Students compete for the SSRA through poster and oral presentations. Presentations are adjudicated by a committee of researchers, clinicians and patient advocates.
- SSRA Launch: Tuesday 12th November 2019
- Projects to be submitted by 20th December 2019
- SSRA Introduction Meeting: Monday 25th May 2020
- SSRA Mid-Review Meeting: Tuesday 7th July 2020
- SSRA Poster Presentation Night: Tuesday 15th September 2020
- SSRA Gold Medal Night: Wednesday 23rd September 2020