DAMC Young Investigator Research Symposium 2014
Abstracts are invited for oral (10 minutes) and poster presentations to be made at the DAMC Young Investigators Research Symposium, which takes place on Wednesday, 21st May 2014 in the Fintan Gunne Lecture Theatre. Clinical & Scientific submissions are welcome.
- Open to those involved in clinical or laboratory based research affiliated to the Dublin Academic Medical Centre/UCD Conway Institute of Biomolecular & Biomedical Research
- Postgraduate MD or PhD students are eligible
- Abstracts should not exceed 350 words (single spacing, Times New Roman – font size 11)
- Electronic copy of abstracts should be submitted as an attachment using the abstract submission form below and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state whether submission is for Laboratory or Clinical and indicate your preference for Oral or Poster presentation
We encourage posters (AO size, Portrait) which have already been used for national /international meetings.
Abstracts must have a short, specific title (no abbreviations), which indicates the nature of the investigation.
Complete Name and Hospital Department. Your contact details including contact number and email address of the correspondent must be provided. This person will receive information about acceptance and presentation.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ABSTRACTS: Wednesday 16th April 2014
A bursary will be awarded to a winner in each of three categories, Clinical, Scientific and Poster
Further information available from Rita Marron/Mary Gaine Tel: 01 803 4383/2838.
Abstract Submission form attached see: DAMC Young Investigator Symposium 2014