Medico-Legal Society of Ireland Academic Day
- Are you interested in the regulation of the medical and legal professions?
- How healthcare is funded?
- Recent developments in personal injury law?
- Do you want to learn more about the following?
- The Medical Council Guide to Ethical Conduct & Behaviour
- The recent Supreme Court decision in Corbally v The Medical Council
- The impact of the recession and austerity on healthcare
- Regulating the legal profession
- Clinical negligence and mediation
- Personal injuries claims through The Injuries Board
Who Should Attend?
This conference will be of interest to all members of the medical/healthcare professions, health administrators, legal professionals, solicitors and barristers.
Venue: Conference Centre, Dublin Castle
CPD: 5 CPD points
Price: All day conference, including lunch:
Members of the Society: €100 up to 13th Feb 2015 / €125 from 14th Feb 15
Non-members of the Society: €150 up to 13th Feb 2015 / €175 from 14th Feb 15
Please note that this event is not being organised by the UCD School of Medicine & Medical Science. Details are posted here to help publicise the event. The School does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or changes to the event which may occur. Please liaise directly with the event organisers.