Book a Face to Face Session
You can book your face to face maths support session below.
If the boking form does not appear properly above, you can also access it here.
- By booking your Maths Support Centre time slot here you consent to anonymous data relating to your UCD enrolment and feedback relating to your MSC visit being used for evaluation and research purposes. If you do not wish to consent to this please email email@example.com and we will ensure your anonymous data is not used or stored. This will not affect the nature of the support you receive in any way.
- The booking must relate to a Level 0, 1 or 2 Module.
- Booking for each session opens one week in advance.
- You may only book one session per day.
- If you cannot attend your session, click on ‘reschedule’ or ‘cancel’ in your confirmation email. If you don’t attend without cancelling, you won’t be able to book again. Note that you can only cancel or resechedule up to one hour before your session. This is to give time for another student to book it.
- You will need to describe your query in the booking form – this is to help the tutor best help you.
- You should provide only your UCD Connect email address. It is extrmely important that you give the correct email address when you book, since this is the email address we will be using to confirm your booking. Many students forget the connect part, or spell connect with only one "n", or leave out the dot between their names, or make some other typo, so please take care to get your email address correct.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking slot. If you don’t get this email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any questions on the above may be emailed to email@example.com.
If you want to make a group booking (maximum of 4 students per group booking) then just enter one email address and in the query section enter how many students this booking is for (as well as all the queries).
Note: it is the Booker's responsibility to supply the other students in the group booking with the link. In addition, the library is subject to statutory instruments which require us all (students and tutors) to wear a mask at all times. Your tutor will have a transparent mask so you can at least see their mouth. If making a group booking, ensure all group members will be comfortable sitting together.
Contact the Maths Support CentreJames Joyce Library, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland. T: +353 1 716 7536 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enter the library the MSC is the glass room with the orange and green circles just to the left opposite the entrance. You will need your valid student card to gain access to the James Joyce Library.