Advancing Care Practices in Nursing and Midwifery
This domain focuses on the experiences of people living with acute and long-term health issues. Research on access and quality of care that is provided in integrated care pathways across all healthcare settings is included, alongside outcome measurement and evaluation of care.
Key Strategic Focus Areas
- Acute and Chronic Illnesses, for example, cancer, cardiovascular
- Mental health and well-being
- Palliative and supportive care
- Illness prevention and management
- Digital Healthcare innovations