Join the Mailing List
Stay up-to-date on the 16th OpenFOAM Workshop by joining the mailing list at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openfoam-workshop-mailing-list.
The mailing list uses Google Groups and is GDPR compliant, allowing you to unsubscribe at any time.
Abstract Submission Deadline
31st January 2021, 5PM (GMT). Extended by 2 weeks to 14th February 2021, 5PM (GMT). Extended by 1 final week to 21st February 2021, 5PM (GMT). Abstract submission is now closed.
The two-page abstract should use one of the following templates:
The proceedings of the 16th OpenFOAM Workshop will be available electronically on the archived version on the final website after the Workshop.
Journal Special Issue
Authors will be invited to submit a short or full paper to a special issue of the newly established OpenFOAM Journal (journal.openfoam.com).
Topic Areas include
- Civil Engineering
- Complex Materials
- Compressible Flows
- Fluid-Structure Interaction and Solid Mechanics
- General CFD
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Lagrangian Methods
- Naval Hydrodynamics
- Offshore and Renewable Energy
- Optimisation, Control and Machine Learning
- Porous Media
- Reacting Flows
- Turbulence Modeling
- Numerics and Efficiency
- Student Attendee: €100
- Regular Attendee: €175
Student participants are required to provide a valid document showing their identity as a registered student.
All presenters are required to be registered.
- All presenters are required to be registered by 7th May 2021, 5PM (GMT)
- All others can register up until 7th June 2021, 5PM (GMT). Registrations while the event is in progress are possible but you will not have access to previous content.