Conference Delegates can choose between two optional excursions as listed below scheduled on the afternoon of Saturday, 23-Mar-2019. To register your place on an excursion, please visit the Registration page.
1. Dublin Free Walking Tour:
- Cost: FREE
- Date/Time: 23-Mar-2019 - tour start time to be confirmed after registration but will be around 14:30-15:00
- Duration: Approx. 3 hours
- Website: https://www.dublinfreewalkingtour.ie/
One of the best ways to explore Dublin and experience its unique atmosphere is on foot. This tour is approx. 3 hours long, so remember to bring comfortable shoes, and appropriate clothing or an umbrella, as Dublin's weather can be very changeable!
2. Jameson Whiskey Distillery Tour:
- Cost: €16/person
- Date/Time: 23-Mar-2019 - tour start time either 17:15 or 17:30.
- Duration: Approx. 1 hour
- Website: https://www.jamesonwhiskey.com/en-IE/visit-us/jameson-distillery-bow-st
Jameson Distillery on Bow St., Dublin was founded by John Jameson in 1780 - while much has changed since that time, many of the original structures still stand. The Distillery Tour will cost €16/person and will include the following:
- Guided Tour: Jameson story, Family History, Process of Making Whiskey
- Whiskey Tasting
- Complimentary Free Drink
Please note that if in the event that minimum numbers are not met, these tours may be cancelled. If minimum numbers are not reached, alternative arrangements or a complete refund will be made. Places on all tours are limited and will be allocated strictly in order of receipt of payment.
The services specified in the tour descriptions above are available at the time of writing. However, in the event that any service(s) become unavailable for any reason, the conference organisers will make every effort to supply alternative services of an equal standard and value but cannot accept any responsibility for failure to provide the specified services.