MScSST_header

Scholarships/Sponsorship 

Scholarship/sponsorship opportunities: 

  • Scholarship opportunities for overseas students are available for applicants coming to UCD from outside Ireland. To apply please visit the website of the UCD International Office.  

 

  • Skillnets for the space sector has offered sponsorship of 20% of course fees to two students who arrange for an industry sponsor to cover the remaining 80%. This only relates to companies located in Ireland who are paying fees for the students, and it does not apply to individuals paying their own fees. To pursue this option, the applicant must find a company that is willing to pay 80% of the fees, and then contact Skillnets who will liaise with UCD.