Now enrolling for our live online course starting January 2021
Expert Diploma in Digital Marketing
Become a certified Digital Marketing Expert in just 22 weeks. Take your career to the next level by demonstrating your management-level marketing skills.
Our Expert Diploma in Digital Marketing is designed to take your business experience and hone it with actionable marketing expertise. In today’s fast-paced world of online business, it can be tempting to bury your head in the sand, but smart business professionals know that this is not an option.
Stay ahead of the competition by finding out exactly how to capitalise on digital opportunities and become a leader in your field with this globally recognised qualification.
UCD professional Academy has partnered with the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) to deliver the highly coveted Expert Diploma in Digital Marketing accreditation upon successful completion of this programme.
- 8 out of 10 graduates have been promoted after completing a DMI course
- 88% of DMI graduates are now working at senior or management level
- An average Marketing Director salary in Ireland is €77,000
You can secure your place with a deposit of 5% and pay the rest in instalments. Part-time students can avail of our 50-50 payment plan, whereby 50% of the fees are due upon commencement and the balance of 50% is due 60 days after you start the course.
98% of our students say they would take another course with us. Give your career an advantage: Enrol or inquire today.
- • Social Media Marketing
- • Strategy & Planning
- • CX, eCommerce and CRO
- • Search and Digital Channels
- • Digital Selling
- • Essential Skills
- • Leadership & Management
Supported learning with live, online lectures.
Evening class: 3 hours per lesson, twice a week for 22 weeks.
Delivered through an interactive online learning environment with supplementary learning resources.
6.30 pm - 9.30 pm Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
Next course dates
26 January 2021 - 7 July 2021
What to expect
- Learn from experienced business professionals via live lectures accessed from your laptop (see more about our online offering in the FAQs below).
- Master practical skills and techniques that you will be able to apply directly to your own digital career and personal business aspirations.
- Discover how to create powerful and dynamic digital strategies that will manifest into real-world, business-changing action.
- Experience lively group discussions, group exercises, videos, and case study analysis as a part of your learning.
- Access a Digital Marketing Institute Membership for the sharpest insights and opportunities.
- Upon successful completion of the Expert Diploma, you will become a Certified Digital Marketing Expert of the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI), which carries the coveted Digital Marketing Institute associated brand recognition.
Supported learning with live, online lectures
To apply for this course, you will need to have completed a Bachelor's degree in either business or marketing. Alternatively, you should have at least two years of relevant, trailblazing experience in the industry.
You may be:
- a business executive
- a marketing manager or someone in a senior management position
- a recent graduate with a relevant degree
- someone who is looking for a career change
- a small business owner or an ambitious entrepreneur
Depending on the number and quality of applicants, there may be an interview.
Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) certifications are highly sought after by employers. According to the DMI:
- 92% of their members said that the course has had a positive impact on their career
- 81% of their members have been promoted after completing one of the courses
- 88% of their members are working at senior or management level
The Expert Diploma in Digital Marketing requires the completion of two 5,000-word assignments - a Digital Marketing Research paper and a Digital Marketing Strategy. As part of your Digital Marketing Research paper you will be required to undertake real-world research (e.g. in the form of surveys, focus groups and/or interviews).
These assignments are designed to offer students the opportunity to produce meaningful and grounded digital marketing projects focused on their own digital career or business aspirations.
Upon successful completion of the Expert Diploma in Digital Marketing, you will become a Certified Digital Marketing Leader of the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI). The DMI is the global body for digital marketing education and certification, with courses designed and developed by practising digital marketing professionals.
Your UCD Professional Diploma will be issued electronically on a secure platform, with a link that you can share with employers and others wishing to verify your credentials. You’ll also be able to add both diplomas to your LinkedIn profile to demonstrate your achievement to your network as well as recruiters and potential employers searching for individuals with your skills and experience.
This Professional Diploma is not on the National Framework of Qualifications as a credit-bearing course. This is not unusual for professional courses of this nature, where the need is for fresh and actionable skills in a shorter form course that are demonstrated immediately in the workplace.
Online courses can be accessed from any computer or laptop with an internet connection. You do not need special software. You will be given access to our Student Portal, where you can see your timetable, access your study materials, and manage your account.
Lectures are delivered using Zoom, and login details and instructions on how to join a Zoom meeting can be found in your Student Portal. During the live lectures, you can interact with your instructor via the chat function. When appropriate, students will be encouraged to activate their microphone so that they can ask questions and communicate with other students. You do not have to enable your camera if you don’t want to.
Lecturers use communication technology interactively to ensure an engaging learning experience for all students. Lectures are recorded and available for download following each session. Throughout the course, the Student Services team is on hand to support you.
Our online experience is designed to be just as interactive, supportive, and inspiring as the UCD campus experience. Online courses will continue to be available in the future, too.
For part-time courses we have the below payment options:
- Full payment before the start of the course
- 5% deposit to secure the student's place and paying the remaining balance in instalments before the start of the course
- 50-50 payment option (students will be required to pay 50% of the fees before the start of the course, with the remaining balance due within 60 days of the course commencing)
Please note that standard terms and conditions apply, which you can review here: https://www.ucd.ie/professionalacademy/terms-and-conditions/