To fulfill the academic component students will complete two modules; the core module and one elective module.
Students will be required to prepare in advance for the academic component. The module syllabi will be shared with the students three weeks prior to arrival.
Core Module (draft syllabus)
Irelands International Business Environment 2019 BMGT30280
Elective Module (draft syllabi)
2019 Summer Internship Programme students will study one of the following Elective Modules:
- Global Finance 2019 FIN30510
- Digital Marketing Communications 2019 MKT30160
- Responsible Management and Society 2019 HRM30130
- June 5 - 8 Orientation & Cultural Activities (complusory attendance)
- June 10 - 15 & 28, July 29 - 30 Academic modules at UCD Campus
- June 17 - July 26 Professional Internship placement in Dublin, Monday-Thursday (approx. 32 hrs/wk)
- July 29 - 30 Complete Academic component and presentation of research / project at UCD