Application and Entry Requirements
The entry requirements:
- GPA of 3.0 – transcript must be provided with application
- Full English language requirements
- Full time registered undergraduate student
- Approval from home university
- Completion of online application
- Valid passport – must be provided with application
- CV and Cover Letter (CV and Cover Letter Guide)
A step-by-step application guide for the Lochlann Quinn School of Business Summer Internship Programme can be found here: Application Guide - Summer Internship Programme
Applications will open for this programme on January 21, and the deadline for application is March 15* (extended deadline*).
Successful applicants will receive an offer letter with details of how to accept their place on the programme. Successful applicants will also receive an acceptance letter 6-8 weeks prior to arrival. Should an applicant require a visa to enter Ireland, please contact the Programme Manager as a matter of priority to expedite the acceptance letter. Visa applications should be made in a timely manner.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the Internship Office to arrange an interview to discuss their curriculum vitae, cover letter, and their academic and professional history. Interviews are usually conducted in April and students will be informed of their placements in late May.
Should you have any query please contact the Programme Manager, Darien at email@example.com