You will find details on how to submit new programme proposal requests, make changes to existing programmes & request derogations.
There is also a list of PDARF forms below. PDARF refers to the Programme, Development, Approval & Review Framework process.
- PDARF1 UCD Partnership Proposal Form (UMT)
- PDARF2 New Programme Proposal (UMT)
- PDARF3 New Programme Academic Structure Proposal
- PDARF4 Collaborative Programme Supplement
- PDARF6 Structured Elective or Specialisation
- PDARF7 Programme Change Proposal
- PDARF8 Pathway Programme Proposal
- PDARF14 Derogations
PDARF 16 Structure Change Proposals
For information on requesting changes to major structures (core/option modules associated with a major) outside of published Curriculum Management System (CMS) timelines, please visit the PDARF16 Structure Changes- Guidelines page for guidance.
- PDARF Approvals Flow Chart - shows the overall approval process
- UPB/Local Approvals Flow Chart - indicates where Governing Board/UPB approval is required
Exceptions from the Academic Regulations require UPB (University Programmes Board) approval as a derogation by submitting a PDARF14 form to email@example.com
Derogations can be requested/ recorded at programme, major or module level and existing derogation details can be found via the Derogations reporting menu.
- Contact your School/College for assistance with developing your proposal
- Contact UCD Teaching and Learning for support with curriculum development and design
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with completing the forms or to submit a proposal that no longer requires UPB approval
- Contact email@example.com to submit a proposal to UMT
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a proposal to UPB
- Contact email@example.com for international partnership queries