In this section you will find information on how to develop new programmes, make changes to existing programmes and if applicable, request derogations from the current Academic Regulations.
While these forms must be used for 2019/2020 onwards, they can also be used for previous academic years.
- PDARF1 UCD Partnership Proposal Form (UMT)
- PDARF2 New Programme Proposal (UMT)
- PDARF3 New Programme Academic Structure Proposal
- PDARF4 Collaborative Programme Supplement
- PDARF6 Structured Elective or Specialisation
- PDARF7 Programme Change Proposal
- PDARF8 Pathway Programme Proposal
- PDARF14 Derogations
Amending programme details (including programme structures i.e. change in Modules) outside of published Curriculum Management timelines will require Governing Board approval as a programme change. Please visit the Guidelines - Structure Changes page for guidance.
- Contact your School/College for assistance with developing your proposal
- Contact UCD Teaching and Learning for support with curriculum development and design
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with completing the forms or to submit a proposal that no longer requires UPB approval
- Contact email@example.com to submit a proposal to UMT
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a proposal to UPB
- Contact email@example.com for international partnership queries