Off Campus Accommodation
Due to high demand it is not always possible to accommodate everyone who applies to live on campus. To assist you in your search there is a number of off campus options below.
Please note, for international students moving to off-campus accommodation please contact residence room booking, email@example.com, for information about potential on-campus rooms to allow you to restrict your movements for the 2 week period.
For assistance with sourcing off campus accommodation please visit www.ucdaccommodationpad.ie.
The UCD Accommodation Pad, run by the UCD Residences Booking & Support Office, shows listings of houses, flats, apartments, lodgings and general self-catering accommodation.
To use the UCD Accommodation Pad you must first register.
- Go to www.ucdaccommodationpad.ie
- Click on register now (on top right hand side of the homepage).
- You must use your @firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Should you not have one please email email@example.com with your conditional/unconditional offer/CAO acceptance or your acceptance/invitation letter from UCD. You can then register on the site with your preferred email address.
- Once you register you will need to verify your account. Please note we activate accounts Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00 to allow access to the website.
Benefits of the UCD Accommodation Pad:
- The website has an alert system which you can activate. This notifies you should your preference for accommodation become available.
- The website also has a message board. This allows you to contact those offering accommodation and contact other students about the possibility of sharing etc. These messages are monitored and updated on the website daily Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00.
- This website also has short term accommodation for staff and visitors.
- An up-to-date online register of accommodation and advice on suitability.
- Advice on tenant rights and responsibilities and referral to threshold or PRTB.
The Accommodation Booking and Support Office is a non-commercial housing advice centre for students, staff and visitors. We provide the information to allow you to make well informed choices. The advice and information supplied is for information purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation.
Our office is located at the rear of the Merville Central Office in the Merville Student Residences. The office is open Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00. These hours will be extended during busy periods. We can be contacted on +353 1 716 5772 or +353 1 716 5773.
Areas close to Belfield include:
DUBLIN 4: Ballsbridge, Donnybrook, Sandymount
DUBLIN 6: Ranelagh, Rathgar, Rathmines
DUBLIN 14: Clonskeagh, Dundrum, Goatstown
DUBLIN COUNTY: Blackrock, Booterstown, Mount Merrion, Stillorgan, Dun Laoghaire
Letting agents are independent businesses and specialise in the rental market. Many, but not all, charge a non-refundable registration, booking and administration fee plus deposits. So, before you pay for any services or lists of accommodation, have a clear understanding what services you will be receiving from paying a fee.
For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org