Situated at Carysfort Avenue in the prime residential town of Blackrock, the Proby House Residences whilst open to all students are particularly suited to students undertaking postgraduate courses at the UCD Michael Smurfit School of Business.
Additionally, close proximity to St. Vincent’s Hospital with scheduled bus and DART services to the centre of Dublin makes Proby House an excellent choice for senior medical students during their clinical years and to postgraduate students attending University College Dublin, located only two miles away at Belfield.
- 2 Semester or 3 Semester Stay Option (3 Semester stay ideally suited to postgraduate students writing theses or dissertations).
- All residences are non-smoking.
- 1 x 3 ensuite, 1 x 4 ensuite, 1 x 5 ensuite, 17 x six ensuite bedroom apartments with shared kitchen and living area.
- All bedrooms are comfortably furnished with workstation, study lamp, generous storage and wireless internet.
- The living areas are furnished with a distinctly modern kitchen with granite work tops, hob, microwave oven, two under counter refrigerators, kettle and toaster.
- The rooms are fully equipped and are supplied with standard pillow and single duvet though it will be necessary to bring your own Kitchen / Tableware and bed linen.
- Wireless, Local Area Network (802.11(b/g))
- Onsite launderette, bicycle storage.
- Located on the same campus as UCD Michael Smurfit School of Business.
- Students booking the 3 semester option may have to move apartments for Sem III.
- Easy access to St. Vincent’s Hospital via bus and Dart services.
- Within a few minutes of Blackrock village with its restaurants, pubs and shopping centres.
- Excellent transport services to and from the city of Dublin, only 4 miles from the city centre and within walking distance of Stillorgan Cinema.
For information on fees and finance click here.
Please use our virtual tours to view the Proby apartments.