QS Subject Rankings 2022
- IRC Projects 2022
- IRC Projects 2021
- IWD 2021
- UCD Impact Competition Results
- QS Rankings 2021
- Launch of Digital Policy
- Dr Sarah Morton EU Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Rising to the Challenge through Covid 19 crisis
- Choose Your Career Pathway
- Bradley Garrett Preppers Article
- Aidan Regan Business Post Eurozone
- Qs Rankings 2020
- International Women's Day 2020
- UCD Psychology Suicide Intervention Model
- UCD Social Sciences Graduate Webinar
- News Archive
- COVID19 Showcase
- QS Subject Rankings 2022
- IWD 2022
- Conferrings 2022
QS World University Rankings has released the 2022 international and national rankings and UCD College of Social Sciences and Law has 5 subjects featured in the top 100 worldwide.
In the most recent QS Subject Rankings, our schools were all represented in the global top 200, with five schools in the top 100 and, for the first time two ranked in the top 50. UCD is ranked 49 in the world for Archaeology and 24 in the world (UCD’s highest ranking) for Library and Information Management (one of the key subjects for education and research in UCD School of Information and Communication Studies).
The following two subject areas within UCD College of Social Sciences and Law are ranked in the top Top 50:
- Library and Information Studies
The following three subject areas within UCD College of Social Sciences and Law are ranked in the top 100:
- Politics and International Studies
For the 2022 edition of the QS World University Rankings by Subjects, QS reviewed 1,543 universities around the world based on three main data sources; global academic reputation survey, employer reputation surveys, and Scopus publications data.
Each subject was scored according to four criteria: academic reputation, employer reputation, research impact (citations per paper), and h-index, which measures productivity and the impact of published academic work.