Community, Drugs & Health Stream
The Master of Public Policy is a 90-credit programme. When starting the course, students will choose one out of the eight streams.
All Master of Public Policy students must take the following set of modules:
- 4 Core Modules - 10 credits each, 2 hours every week for 1 semester (12 weeks), Friday Afternoons 2-4pm & 4-6pm
- Dissertation Design Module - 5 credits, 2 hours every week for half a semester (6 weeks)
- 2-4 Option Modules - (20 credits in total). A range of option modules will vary depending on a choice of the stream.
Students are required to submit a thesis (Approx. 10,000 words) or take up an internship placement during the summer term.
Structure & Modules
- SPOL40450 Evidence-Based Policy Making
- CSSL40110 Policy Analysis
- Thesis or Internship Placement (May-Aug. 25 credits)
Must select two of following:
- CSSL40010 Public Administration & Policy
- LAW40250 Regulatory Governance
- POL40160 Comparative Public Policy
Must select one of folowing
- POL40950 Introduction to Statistics
- SOC40830 Quant Data Analytics & Apps
- Please see the timetable in the Information for Current Students.