I’m having issues with my accommodation

Living away from home for the first time can be daunting, but there is support available if you need it.

I’m struggling to find somewhere to live...
Check out the UCD Accommodation Support Facebook Group where current students advertise spare rooms.

Useful websites:

I’m having issues with my landlord
Contact your Student Adviser or the SU Welfare Officer directly.

Dealing with problems during your tenancy
Threshold offers a wide range of information, advice and downloads on your rights as a tenant.

For information on your rights & responsibilities as a tenant, and for a dispute resolution service, see the Private Residences Tenancies Board (PRTB).

I’m having issues on Res
Contact the Accommodation Office on residences@ucd.ie or +353 1 716 1031.

Information on UCD Residences Policies, Rules & Regulations.

If you need some extra support, contact your Student Adviser or the SU Welfare Officer directly.