Transfer of Medical Records to a new GP:
- Email email@example.com stating that you are looking to Transfer your Medical Records. Provide your student number & telephone number in the email.
- We will email you a request form which you must complete. This should include the address & healthmail address of your new GP. You must also sign the form. Then email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will post or email your Medical Records to your new GP; this can take up to two weeks.
- Email email@example.com stating that you are looking for a copy of your Immunisation Record. Provide your student number & telephone number in the email.
Your Immunisation record:
- We will email your Immunisation record to you; this can take up to two weeks. This will be an encrypted email. You will need to use your student number to access the encrypted file.
Encrypted documents from UCD SHS:
- All sensitive correspondence from UCD SHS is encrypted. This includes records; medical certificates; referrals, results and many other forms of medical correspondence. To open this encrypted email, you will need to use your student number as the password.