An electronic edition
Responsibility for document creation and encoding:
Creation of machine-readable text by: Niall Ó Siadhail
Proofed by: Niall Brady
Header creation and mark-up by: David Hughes & Niall Brady
Extent of text: 628 words [3.5 kb]
Printed source of this electronic edition
Imchlód Aingel, ed. T. P. ONolan, in Miscellany Presented to Kuno Meyer, O. J. Bergin & C. Marstrander eds. (Halle 1912) 253-7
Manuscript source of printed text
Royal Irish Academy Ms 23 P 16 (Leabhar Breac), cat. no. 1230, p. 262 b
Other manuscript sources
Oxford, Bodleian Library Ms Laud 615, p. 25
Royal Irish Academy Ms 23 G 23, cat. no. 256, p. 118
Royal Irish Academy Ms 23 N 13, cat. no. 249, p. 277
Maynooth, Russell Library Murphy Ms 39, p. 212
Maynooth, Russell Library Murphy Ms 70, p. 94
Maynooth, Russell Library ORenehan Ms 96, p. 234
Maynooth, Russell Library OCurry Ms.
- Early Irish.
Published by:Thesaurus Linguae Hibernicae,
University College Dublin
Belfield, Dublin 4
Project funder: Professor Marianne McDonald (University of California, San Diego) via the Ireland Funds.
Date: Final mark-up completed, 2009-03-10
Text ID: tpon.misc.001
Available only for academic teaching and research provided that this header is included in its entirety with any copy distributed. This edition may not be reproduced or used elsewhere without the explicit permission of the TLH project. For enquiries, please contact us.
Due to current browser limitations, certain characters in printed editions may not always be similarly displayed in the electronic version. In such cases, the following representations have been chosen for display purposes:
- characters with punctum delens or other marks indicating lenition (this applies to f, s, m and n) are displayed with following h and underlining: thus fh, sh, mh and nh
- insular ampersand (‘Tironian et’) is displayed as &
TLH has not made any corrections to the text of the printed edition.
This text has not been normalised.
No quotations occur.
End-of-line hyphenation does not occur. Hyphenation elsewhere in the printed edition has been reproduced in the electronic version.
List of witnesses:
- LB: Royal Irish Academy Ms. 23 P 16
- L: Bodleian Library Oxford Ms. Laud 615
- G: Royal Irish Academy Ms. 23 G 23
- N: Royal Irish Academy Ms. 23 N 13
- A: Russell Library Maynooth Ms. M 70
- B: Russell Library Maynooth Ms. M 39
- C: Russell Library Maynooth Ms. R 96
- D: Russell Library Maynooth O’Curry Ms.
© 2009 Thesaurus Linguae Hibernicae (UCD)