UCARD / UCARD Services / Get a UCARD / Lost / Stolen UCARD

Lost/Stolen UCARDs

Staff Member?

Contact ucard@ucd.ie stating your Personnel number, UCD Office Address and we will get back to you on how to get a replacement UCARD.

Continuing Student and Lost your UCARD?

It is important that you report a lost UCARD immediately to the UCARD Office in the Newman Building. There is a fee of €20 for replacing Student UCards.

In order to pay for a replacement UCard, please top up your UCard account online on SISWeb in advance.

You can also pay via cash or debit/credit card at the UCard Bureau (JK Area, Newman Building)

For further information feel free to contact us.

Damaged UCARDs

If you find your UCARD is not working correctly, call into the UCARD Bureau where our staff can have a look at the card to identify the problem for you. Please note if the card is physically damaged i.e. cracked then there is a €20 replacement charge for a new one.

Please Note

If you have money on your UCARD and have lost or had it stolen log onto your SISWeb account, go to the ‘my UCARD’ tab and hotlist your card as soon as possible to block your card and avoid anyone else from using the money on your UCARD.