Top-up Your UCARD
Q. How do I top up my card with money
A. Ways you can top-up
1) Top-up online via your SIS Web, you will now have a tab called MY UCARD where you can use a credit/debit card to top-up online*
2) You can use guest machines to top-up using cash, UCARD Top-up machines are located;
- In the main restaurant ground floor with a UCARD sign above it.
- In the James Joyce Library Lobby with a UCARD sign above it.
- In Smurfit school of business across from the services desk.
- In the UCD Sports & Fitness Centre beside the Cafe
* If value is loaded at a guest machine you must allow up to 5 to 10 minutes for the money to become available to use copi-print machines.
3) You can also add money at any of the Copi-Print Bureau shops.
Visitor UCARD's can be used just like a Student UCARD, you can continually top-up and use your visitor card without having to replace it.