Lost, Stolen or Damaged Ucard

Staff Member?

Contact ucard@ucd.ie stating your Personnel number, UCD Office Address and we will get back to you on how to get a replacement Ucard.

Continuing Student and need a replacement Ucard?

It is important that you report a lost Ucard immediately to the Ucard Bureau via email at ucard@ucd.ie. There is a fee of €20 for replacing student UCards.

In order to pay for a replacement Ucard, please top up your Ucard account online on SISWeb by €20 in advance.

Email: ucard@ucd.ie requesting a replacement Ucard, You will receive a confirmation email when your Ucard has been printed and you are then welcome to call to the Ucard bureau and collect it.

For further information feel free to contact us.

Please Note

If you have money on your Ucard and have lost or had it stolen log onto your SISWeb account, go to the ‘my Ucard’ tab and hotlist your card as soon as possible to block your card and avoid anyone else from using the money on your Ucard.