The UCD University Club is accredited at Failte Ireland for the COVID-19 Safety Charter.
The health and safety of our members, guests and the wider UCD community is our top priority at this time. We would like to reassure you that we are committed to making every effort to protect our members in line with the Government's new directives. We will reopen on Tuesday, 5 January 2021 with the opening hours of 08:30 to 15:00 for takeaway service for our members, staff working on campus and our local alumni community.
Club Café offering takeaway service facilities:
Monday to Friday - 08:30 to 15:00
Saturday - Closed
- Sign in at the reception desk
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Observe social distancing of 2 metres
- Use contactless payments
- We currently use disposable cups
- Increased cleaning and sanitation
- Wear a face covering
- Takeaway service only