The UCD University Club is accredited at Failte Ireland for the COVID-19 Safety Charter.
The health and safety of our members, guests and the wider UCD community is our top priority at this time. We would like to reassure you that we are committed to making every effort to protect our members in line with the Government's new directives. The opening hours of 08:00 to 17:00 for takeaway and outdoor dining for our members, staff working on campus and our local alumni community.
Club Café is open
Please check-in on arrival at the UCD University Club reception If you would like to dine indoors, present your government-issued COVID-19 Certificate to a member of the team who will record details and place a stamp on your membership card or we will issue you with a temporary card, allowing you to dine in the Club Café. Outdoor dining, takeaway and click and collect services will remain available if you prefer using these facilities or do not possess a COVID-19 Certificate.
Club Café opening times
Monday to Friday - 08:00 to 17:00
Saturday - Closed
- Sign in at the reception desk for contact tracing purposes
- Present us with your COVID-19 Certificate if you wish to dine indoors
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Observe social distancing of 2 metres
- Use contactless payments
- We currently use disposable cups
- Increased cleaning and sanitation
- Wear a face covering
- Café configurations are set up within social distancing guidelines