The objectives of the CoP will vary over time, but will include:
- To identify and gather current implementation work being done by those using all or part of the Toolkit in their own institution/organisation as a catalyst for change.
- To provide a forum for discussion of activities to aid in shared understanding and assist with planning and implementation of access/inclusion change programmes, inspired by or using the Toolkit.
- To identify linkages and opportunities for collaborative strategic projects and to coordinate the delivery of identified shared projects.
- To report on progress and provide updates of relevant projects and programmes.
- To share resources as they are developed. All members are expected to share their expertise, and any documents or other resources they have which they think will be useful to all members. The sharing and use of resources will follow academic conventions where full attribution is given to the authors and their institution.
- To share data collection mechanisms and results and research instruments which may be replicable/adaptable in other institutions.
- To provide an informal point of contact for members for consultation on institutional access/inclusion issues as they arise.