The Hospital moved to a purpose built premises on UCD’s Belfield Campus in 2002, and since that time has strived to continually improve the facilities and equipment available. We are proud that our equipment and facilities continue to be second to none, and they now include the following:
- full range of video endoscopic equipment for large and small animals
- the first dedicated veterinary 16 slice with sliding gantry CT scanner in Ireland
- the Animal Rehabilitation Clinic (ARC) - dedicated rehabilitation facility for small animals
- veterinary blood donor clinic
- Iodine therapy
- small animal MRI available on-site
- clinical laboratories on site
The UCDVH is composed of a small animal area with dedicated surgical suites and intensive care facilities, and a large animal area with dedicated farm animal and equine facilities, all of which are complemented by modern diagnostic imaging and laboratory equipment.
Click here for information on Equine Facilities & Equipment available at the UCDVH.