On Arrival at UCDVH
- It is essential that you bring your Horse’s Passport card with you on the day of consultation
- On arrival, pull up outside the yard gate and push the buzzer where you will be asked to give your name and reason for the visit
- It is possible to leave your trailer in the yard but the UCDVH does not accept any liability for loss or damage that may occur while it is on the premises
- Follow the sign for Reception to register before unloading your animal
- On completion of the consultation, you will return to the Accounts desk to finalise the registration of your visit
- Please note a deposit is required if an animal is admitted into the Hospital and the balance is due for payment on or before the time of discharge
*Please note this will be an "estimate" for the treatment projected. Once care has begun, the cost of treatment is subject to revision as the treatment plan is revised. Individual responses to treatment vary greatly depending on many factors and may require multiple revisions. Revised estimates for care may need to be given verbally should circumstances require. You may also be asked for a deposit when registering your animal. This deposit does not reflect the final amount. Treatment options and an estimate of the total cost will be provided by the Clinician after your animal has been examined. The difference between the final invoice and deposit will need to be settled when your animal is being discharged. Should the final cost be less than the deposit, the balance will be refunded to you at this time.