Mindreading 2020 | Call for Posters
Adolescent Perspectives in Clinical Practice
Friday 3rd April 2020, RCPI, Kildare Street
CALL FOR POSTERS
This interdisciplinary event seeks to explore productive interactions between literature and clinicians in physical and mental health. Participants from interprofessional backgrounds explore together the interfaces between literature and health in adolescence. At previous events, participants have shared useful resources, and engaged in critical discussion about literature as a point of therapeutic engagement and a tool in clinical and reflective practice.
We welcome poster submissions from colleagues in clinical practice, the history of medicine, and the arts and humanities for an interdisciplinary conference exploring the role of humanities and medicine in adolescent health at the Royal College of Physicians in Ireland on Friday 3rd April 2020. Accepted posters will be displayed on poster boards.
MindReading 2020 Poster Topics
We welcome posters from colleagues, interdisciplinary professionals, early career researchers and trainees. Potential themes for posters in 2020 include:
- Adolescent Health and Medical Humanities
- History of Medicine and Childhood
- Literature and Medical Humanities in clinical practice
- Can literature help exploration of overlaps between physical and mental health?
- Literature in training of clinicians – undergraduate and postgraduate
- Literature in reflective practice for clinicians
- Interdisciplinary education and the humanities
- Literature and mental health initiatives in Ireland
- Literature and engagement with medicine and medical humanities
Abstracts may be submitted by emailing Dr. Clare Hayes-Brady, email@example.com.
Please submit your abstract before 5pm on 6th December 2019.
This event is being organised by the UCD School of Medicine, UCD School of English, Drama and Fim in partnership with the Royal College of Physicians in Ireland.
Submission of Posters
Details on Submission of Posters