Reversing End Organ Damage Through Diabetes Surgery
This study day, hosted by UCD School of Medicine and Medical Science is targeted towards all health care professionals interested in treating diabetes and its complications.
The programme brings together experts in diabetes, metabolic surgery and diabetic kidney disease from across the world.
The format is designed to update and inform participants with regard to the latest developments and best practice in this evolving area.
- Updates from the randomized controlled trials in diabetes surgery
- What mechanisms after surgery are responsible for the reversal of end organ damage
- Update from rodent models of diabetes surgery
- The EndoBarrier and Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy as emerging new treatments for diabetes and Health
- Economic benefits of reversing end organ damage.
For a full list of speakers and topics, download the study day flyer: Download
- €70.00 for healthcare professionals
- €20.00 for students
Register & Pay Online:
- Fill out this Registration Form as a soft copy, attach to an email and email to: email@example.com
- Pay by card through our online payment system: http://bit.ly/DiabetesSurgeryRegistration
Note: If you have problems with the online payment system please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
With thanks to: