St Vincent's University Hospital Annual GP Study Day
St Vincent's University Hospital hold their Annual GP Study Day at the SVUH Education & Research Centre, Elm Park, Dublin 4 on Saturday 1st March 2014. The programme will include the following consultant-delivered presentations:
- Update on New Diabetic Drugs Prof Donal O'Shea, consultant endocrinologist
- Neurology Referrals in the 21st Centuary Prof Niall Tubridy, consultant neurologist
- Challenges in Management of Patients with Dementia Dr Graham Hughes, consultant geriatrician
- Rational Testing in Rheumatology Dr Eamonn Molloy, consultant rheumatologist
- Palliative Care - Interface with General Practice Dr Eoin Tiernan, consultant in palliative medicine
- Ophthalmology Red Flags for GP's Mr Noel Horgan, consultant ophthalmologist
- Update on Common Gynaecological Problems Dr Grainne Flannery, consultant gynaecologist
- New Management of Common ENT Problems Mr Mark Rafferty, consultant otolaryngolist
For further information on this event please contact Ms Elaine Gough at the SVUH Postgraduate Department, Education & Research Centre.
Telephone: 01 221 4913
Registration is free but online booking is essential. Book via www.svuh.ie and click on Patients & Visitors / Information for GP's / GP Study Day.
Please note that this event is not being organised by the UCD School of Medicine & Medical Science. Details are posted here to help publicise the event. The School does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or changes to the event which may occur. Please liaise directly with the event organisers for further details.