2nd Annual Matrix Biology Ireland Meeting
The 2nd Annual MBI meeting will be hosted by University College Dublin from 2nd-4th December 2015.
Following the success of theinaugural meeting last year, the Matrix Biology Ireland group hope to attract delegates interested in all practical and translational applications of the biology of the extracellular matrix in all forms & aspects. Specifically, the major research themes of this year’s meeting will be:
- Cancer and the tumour microenvironment
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine.
However, delegates involved in the following research areas are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts to our general sessions:
- Developmental biology;
- Extracellular matrix synthesis and degradation;
- Pathophysiology, degenerative conditions, injury;
- Delivery of therapeutics, biologics;
- Advanced microscopy techniques;
- In vitro and in vivo models.
Further information on invited speakers, registration and abstract submission will be uploaded to the MBI website in the coming weeks.