Fulbright Commission Presentation
Applications are now invited for 2016-2017 Fulbright Irish Awards which provide opportunities for students, researchers & professionals across all disciplines to study, research or teach in the USA. The Fulbright Commission is visiting UCD to present at 2pm on Wednesday 16th September 2015 in L023, A&L Goodbody Theatre, UCD Sutherland School of Law.
Among the various Fulbright Awards, likely to be of interest to the UCD Medicine community is:
Fulbright-Enterprise Ireland Student & Scholar Award in Innovation
The Fulbright Commission and Enterprise Ireland are offering a unique opportunity for an Irish postgraduate student or scholar to travel to the U.S. to study or research in all fields that will develop new technologies and processes and ultimately may lead to job creation and increased exports.
For all grants, the Fulbright Commission is seeking excellent applicants with strong leadership potential and a commitment to the ethos of being a Fulbrighter.
- An Irish citizen or E.U. citizen living in Ireland for three or more years
- A current or prospective postgraduate student with a minimum 2.1 or current post-doctorate with a recent PhD conferral (within past three years)
- A clear course of study
- Leadership qualities and potential
- A clear understanding of what it means to be a Fulbrighter
- Is not a dual U.S.-Irish citizen, green card holder, or currently living in the U.S.
- Does not already have extensive experience of studying or living in the U.S.
You can find more information on the website www.fulbright.ie.
Please note that this event is not being organised by the UCD School of Medicine. Details are posted here to help publicise the event. The School does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or changes to the event which may occur. Please liaise directly with the event organisers.