All applications for the DevelopMed Fellowships must be submitted using the online application system which can be accessed at https://developmed.exordo.com
A complete application consists of:
Part A – Administrative Information
Part B – Project proposal uploaded as a PDF-file (max. 10 pages).
Part C – Applicant’s CV uploaded as a PDF-file (max. 5 pages)
Part D – Ethics Self-Assessment (if appliacable)
Applicants will receive an automatic acknowledgement of receipt of the submitted proposal, with a unique reference number for correspondence.
The following steps should be completed as part of the DevelopMed application process:
- Download the DevelopMed Fellowship Programme: Guide for Applicants - Call 2 and read this document very carefully.
- Consult the DevelopMed Frequently Asked Questions document if you seek clarification on any items.
- Ensure that you meet the DevelopMed eligibility criteria
- Contact an eligible DevelopMed Supervisor/Principial Investigator (PI) with whom you would like to work on their research project and ensure that this chosen PI will agree to work with you if your application is successful.
- Ensure that your research project can be implemented and completed within a three-year period and that the research topic is in line with the programme’s research area of precision oncology and fits within the themes of Diagnostics, Therapeutics & Drug Development or the Tumour Microenvironment.
- Organise a 3 – 6 month secondment with an appropriate host institution. Please note if you are unable to confirm the secondment host in your application you can outline the type of organisation at which you would intend to carry out your secondment should you be successful in securing a DevelopMed fellowship.
- Download and complete the relevant templates available on the DevelopMed website e.g. Project Proposal, Ethics Issues Table, Academic CV, Gannt Chart Generator etc.
- Complete an Ethics Self-Assessment if ethical issues are identified during the completion of the Ethics Issues Table found in document 'Part A – Administrative Information'.
- Register as a user on the Ex Ordo application system at https://developmed.exordo.com
- Ensure to enter all required information into the online application system.
- Upload all required documents to the online application system.
- Submit your application before the call deadline.