Participating in an internship programme by providing placements for one or more current students or graduates is a very tangible way to give back to UCD. There are considerable benefits for both employers and students. Internships provide an excellent way of bringing talented students into your organisation. They offer experienced professionals the chance to share their skills and cultivate the next generation of leaders in their field while, at the same time, internships can provide much required additional support and increase your organisation’s workforce.
Our students and alumni are diverse, motivated and talented and they will bring with them novel perspectives, fresh ideas, and specialised strengths and skill sets.
Internship Benefits for your Organisation
- Find future employees: build a pipeline of talented, young professionals
- Build relations with students early in their academic career
- Test Drive the Talent: find new employees who best fit your organisation
- Increase productivity: interns provide additional support and increase an organisation's workforce
- Enhance perspective: new people bring novel perspectives, fresh ideas, and specialised strengths and skill sets. These augment the abilities of your professional workforce.
- Give back to UCD: creating an internship programme is an excellent way to give back to the College of Business and support UCD students and graduates in their professional career
Bcomm, Bcomm Int., Bus. & Legal, Econ. & Finance etc.
Quinn School Internship Manager
UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School offers a comprehensive variety of MSc programmes with internship opportunities on the following courses:
- CEMS Masters in International Management
- MSc Finance
- MSc Management Consultancy
- MSc Quant Finance
- MSc Aviation Finance
- MSc Energy & Environmental Finance
- MSc Strategic Management Accounting
MBA Capstone Project
Contact the MBA Programme Office