Consultancy is where a member of UCD’s academic or professional staff works as an expert adviser to an external organisation in return for a commercial fee.
The consultants typically use their knowledge and expertise to answer a client’s question or provide opinions and advice.
Examples of consultancy work that UCD’s consultants carry out include;
- Devising technical and innovative solutions to business projects
- Assisting with strategic planning and follow on initiatives
- Reviewing strategy and policy reports
- Writing expert reports on a range of issues
- Developing and providing bespoke training
- Providing a service
- Presenting at seminars and business conferences
- Serving on advisory boards, panels or committees
- Giving expert witness advice or testimony
- Using specialist research facilities or laboratories.
If you are interested in finding out more or would like to find a consultant please contact:
Elizabeth Nolan, Head of Consultancy Services
t: + 353 (1) 716 3714