User's Guide - How to get the best from your MSC session
1. Log in to the MSC database by typing your student number into the log in computer.
2. Note down your 3-letter code, this is your place in the queue.
3. Take a seat and prepare your question for the tutor; this may mean opening Blackboard on your laptop or
taking out your physical notes.
4. Listen for the tutor to call your code and raise your hand when it's called.
5. While you are waiting for the tutor to see you use this time to articulate exactly what it is you are having an issue with
and perhaps try Googling it or checking out the video or sheet resources in the MSC.
Here is a document which gives more details about the MSC: MSC Advert.
Maths Support Centre Video