Confirmed 1819 End of Semester 3 Exam Timetable School of Business
Confirmed 1819 End of Semester 3 Exam Timetable School of Medicine
- Ensure that you attend your exams
- Check your timetable carefully to ensure you have the correct date, time and location of your exams
- Make sure you have your UCARD with you at each exam. UCARDs that do not have a clear
photo or are damaged, resulting in the card being illegible may not be accepted as valid ID in the Examination Centres
- Know the Examination Regulations before you sit your exams
- Read the information on arrangements in place during the
exams (including maps, directions and public transport links)
If exams have to be postponed for any exceptional reason, such as severe weather conditions, they will be re-scheduled and you will be notified by email.
Every effort will be made by University College Dublin to maintain a level of quietness during the exams but we cannot guarantee complete silence.
UCD will not accept responsibility for loss, damage or stolen property. Items are left at owners’ own risk.