Meet the DevelopMed Supervisors for Call 1
The ‘Developing the Next Generation of Research Leaders in Precision Oncology’ (DevelopMed) MSCA COFUND Programme is delighted to announce that we have eight excellent academic supervisors committed to hosting fellows through Call 1 of the programme. The DevelopMed academic supervisors are leading experts in a wide range of research areas related to precision oncology. Many of the committed programme supervisors are also Principal Investigators in Precision Oncology Ireland (POI), a Science Foundation Ireland Strategic Partnership Programme coordinated by Systems Biology Ireland (SBI). With two committed supervisors also having had experience hosting fellows in SBIs previous MSCA COFUND TopMed10, the DevelopMed programme provides a panel of exceptionally strong potential supervisors for interested applicants.
Prospective applicants to the DevelopMed programme must contact the academic supervisor with whom they intend to work with in DevelopMed to express their interest in submitting a DevelopMed fellowship application. The DevelopMed supervisors for Call 1 of the programme are listed below and further information on the supervisors and their research areas is available here.
- Prof. David Brayden and Prof. Jeremy Simpson, University College Dublin (UCD)
- Prof. Adrienne Gorman, National University of Ireland Galway (NUIG)
- Prof. Rory Johnson, University College Dublin (UCD)
- Prof. Helen Roche, University College Dublin (UCD)
- Prof. Afshin Samali, National University of Ireland Galway (NUIG)
- Prof. Eva Szegezdi, National University of Ireland Galway (NUIG)
- Prof. Mark Tangney, University College Cork (UCC)
To learn more about the DevelopMed programme, the application process and how to apply visit www.ucd.ie/developmed