- Royal Academy of Medicine in Ireland Research Awards 2018
- 2018 UCD VIA Awards Announced.
- Seminar: "How can public policies change food systems to promote public health?" organised by Dr. Celine Murrin as part of the UCD Institute of Food and Health seminar series.
- British Nutrition Foundation award for UCD Dietician
- Implementing a Gender Identity and Expression Policy at University College Dublin
- IGS Conference Award
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Event
- Associate Professor Clare Corish chatting to an Taoiseach Leo Varadkar at Airfield Estate
- Brona Fullen elected the first female president of the European Pain Federation
- News Article - Why have 444 Irish physiotherapists left to work in New Zealand?
- Congratulations to Assoc Prof. Brona Fullen, Assoc Prof. Catherine Blake and Assoc Prof. Catherine Doody on the first sitting of the European Pain Federation EFIC Diploma in Pain Physiotherapy
- Congratulations to the first cohort of dietitians who graduated from the MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics on 7th June 2018.
- Congratulations to Prof. Richard Tremblay and Dr. Orla Doyle on the Publication of Breastfeeding and Children's Intelligence not Linked
- Congratulations to Dr. Conor Buggy and Dr. Seamus Kelly on Publication of Concussion Paper in Sports Medicine Open
- Congratulations to Prof. Patricia Fitzpatrick on appointment to the Board of the Medical Bureau of Road Safety
- Publication of the MSc in Sports Physiotherapy in the British Journal of Sports Medicine
- Congratulations to Professor Séamus Fanning becoming a member of the Vetsuisse Faculty-University of Zurich
- Congratulations to Jennifer Walsh (UCD BSc Physiotherapy stage 3 student) on H H Stewart Awards
- Congratulations to Professor Helen Roche on Fellowship to the International Union of Nutritional Sciences
- A collaborative group paper (the NCD Risk Factor Collaboration) on global trends in BMI was recently published in the Lancet. Dr Mirjam Heinen as lead investigator and Professor Cecily Kelleher as the Principal Investigator of the Irish part of the Childhood Obesity Surveillance Initiative (COSI) were included as co-authors.
- Congratulations to Professor Giuseppe De Vito, recently elected as a member of the ISEK Council
- MSC in Sports Management has been ranked as 23rd in the World by Sport Business International
- UCD CSTAR is proud to announce their first Summer School in Epidemiology and Biostatistics being held in the UCD science hub
- University College Dublin and Enterprise Ireland Launch New Innovation Partnership to Enhance Food Quality and Safety
- UCD wins 1st Prize at Irish Association of Rehabilitation Medicine Conference 2016
- UCD SPHPSS was well represented at the Faculty of Public Health Medicine, RCPI
- PhD student wins first prize for research at RCOG World Congress 2016