Why take an ALC Elective?
- Small group teaching (maximum 18 students per class) offers a more personal experience, with greater opportunities for interaction.
- It’s an excellent opportunity to learn a language at no extra cost.
- Our teachers are all either native or near-native speakers of their language with years of experience.
- Our classes attract students from all over the University, and indeed all over the world, representing a unique chance to meet people from outside your degree programme.
- Our flexible timetable, with classes running from 10 in the morning until 8 in the evening, enables students of all disciplines and profiles to find a class that suits them.
- Our classes are synchronised with the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) making it much easier for students to clearly define their language learning progress and level of proficiency.