QQI Institutional Review of UCD
As part of the Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) CINNTE quality review cycle for higher education institutions 2017-2023, an external Review Team visited UCD between 14-18 October 2019.
UCD first engaged with periodic Institutional Review in 2005, in co-operation with the European University Association (EUA). Following this, the Irish Universities Quality Board (IUQB) undertook a review of UCD in 2011, in the context of its Institutional Review of Irish Universities (IRIU) process.
Further information about UCD's preparation for Institutional Review is available here. The Review Group Report was published in April 2020, and a Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) was considered by UCD Governing Authority in June 2020.
- External Review of UCD, 2019 - Review Team Profile
- UCD Institutional Profile 2019
- Institutional Quality Review 2019 - Institutional Self-Evaluation Report (ISER) Case Studies
- External Review of UCD, 2019 - Review Team Report (April 2020)
- UCD Institutional Quality Improvement Plan (July 2020)
- UCD Institutional Quality Improvement Plan One-Year Progress Report (June 2021)