Level 4 Personal Trainer & Pilates Instructor Course
Discover Ireland's most popular Personal Training course.
Qualify as a Fully Accredited and Internationally recognised Level 4 Personal Trainer and Pilates Instructor with UCD Sport & Fitness.
Your career as a fitness professional starts here. Qualify with an accredited Level 4 Personal Trainer certificate in Dublin’s newest state-of-the-art fitness centre, UCD Sport & Fitness. You will benefit from the incredible array of brand-new gym equipment, performance gyms, purpose-built lecture rooms, and campus amenities. On successful course completion, you will receive a Level 4 Personal Training Certificate recognised worldwide.
You will also have a huge variety of employment options when you qualify. Choose to work in a health club as a personal trainer, teach fitness classes, work as a freelance trainer from home or even start your own personal training business.
The course is privately managed by UCD Sport & Fitness. The course is not a University course and is not accredited by UCD. The Personal Trainer Certificate is accredited by REPs Ireland.
Here's what makes us different...
- Master your craft in the brand new state-of-the-art gyms and performance centres.
- Be fully prepared for a career in the Fitness Industry, you will be equipped with all of the tools to be successful as a Personal Trainer.
- Learn from Ireland's best fitness and business professionals.
- Enjoy all of the amenities and soak up the sporting atmosphere on the UCD Campus.
- The course includes FREE fitness class workshops with Ireland’s top professional Personal Trainers.
- Fully qualified Pilates Instructor, Indoor Cycling, Suspension Training, Kettlebells and Body Conditioning class teaching qualifications.
- We are one of the only Personal Training courses to offer a Sales and Marketing module. Learn how to market and sell your service and learn how to build a successful Personal Training business. Discover the benefits of social media, email marketing, and website marketing in your fitness career.
Course Term Details
Your next course runs from September 2024 - May 2025.
Classes are every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from approx. 9 am - 3 pm (usual semester holidays apply).
Entry to the course is by direct enquiry to UCD Sport & Fitness only. You do not need a prior fitness qualification to apply.
The course fee is €2,850. SAVE €500 - EARLY BIRD discount offer €2,350 available until March 31st 2024.