UCD School of Agriculture and Food Science celebrates International Women’s Day 2021
To mark International Women’s Day 2021 the UCD School of Agriculture and Food Science launched a series of short videos to celebrate the enormous contribution of their female graduates to the Agri-Food sector.
Graduates from the school have developed very successful careers across the entire food and health chain in a variety of diverse and exciting roles. There are eleven videos in total and the full playlist can be viewed here.
- Anne-Marie Butler, President, ASA Ireland & Ulster Bank
- Mary Clifford, Resource Forester, Coillte
- Aisling Molloy, Advisor, Teagasc
- Ellen Ní Cléirigh, Enterprise Ireland
- Yvonne Lenighan, Nutritionist, Nestlé Research
- Jenna Warby, Principal Scientist with MBio a division at Monaghan Mushrooms.
The UCD School of Agriculture and Food Science was awarded the Athena SWAN Bronze Award in 2019 for their commitment to gender equality and is committed to achieving gender equality in all staff and student roles and activities in the School. Further information on this award and EDI at the UCD School of Agriculture and Food Science can be found here.