UCD School of Agriculture and Food Science celebrates International Women's Day 2022
To celebrate International Women’s Day 2022 the UCD School of Agriculture and Food Science developed a series of short vidoes to celebrate some of the female members of the postdoctoral and research scientist community within the school.
Contributors to the campaign are:
- Dr. Jennifer Doyle, Postdoctoral Researcher, Equine Breeding and Genetics
- Dr. Sarah MacQueen, Postdoctoral Researcher, Bees and Climate Change
- Dr. Aisling Reilly, Postdoctoral Researcher, Crop Science
- Dr. Aoife McNamara, FHI (Food Health Ireland) Postdoctoral Researcher, Institute of Food and Health
- Dr. Tara Dirilgen, IRC (Irish Research Council) Postdoctoral Researcher, Ecology/Zoology
- Dr. Maria Belen Rabaglino, Marie-Curie International Fellow, Animal Sciences
This campaign is a wonderful opportunity to showcase some of the female researchers working in the school across a range of research areas
We hope you enjoy the campaign and join us in celebrating our female colleagues.
Dr. Deirdre O’Connor - Associate Dean, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Dr. Tara Dirilgen – Postdoc Rep, SAFS EDI Committee